Consulting Projects and Activities – Spring 2012
- 3D Bovine Lameness Detection
- Client: Uri Tasch
- Consultants: Dr. Nagaraj Neerchal, Jonathan McHenry
- Description: Time series data from a novel 3D force sensor (installed on a farm 3/2012) will be used to detect lameness in cows. Jonathan will provide data processing automation and statistical analysis support.
- Sinai Projects
- Client: Dr. Didolkar
- Consultants: Brittney Walker, Merve Gurlu, Dr. Liz Stanwyck
- Description: Initial analysis of the colorectal cancer data has been completed. Created several descriptive statistics and charts to study the relationship between Carcinoembryonic antigens (CEA), one of the most important bio-markers in the diagnosis of colorectal cancer, and other variables. Currently, implementing a survival analysis to evaluate the effect of treatments and the recurrence of the disease.
Also Consulted With
- Peter Hu, UMB, MATLAB Programming GRA (Matthias Gobbert, Nagaraj Neerchal, Jonathan McHenry, Xuan Hoang)
- Julie E. Garrison, Neurologic Music Therapist, Compass Music Therapy, LLC. (Brittney M. Henegar, Merve Gurlu)
- Yashin Lin, Independent Consultant (Liz Stanwyck, Nagaraj Neerchal)
- Ebony Tongo, Chemical Engineer student, MATLAB Training (Jonathan McHenry)
- Jorge G. Morel, PhD, Principal Statistician, Procter & Gamble (creating a stepwise selection macro for proc GLIMMIX)
- Santiago Orrego, Department of Mechanical Engineering UMBC, ANOVA for tooth erosion resulting from stress and acidic environment, (Dr. Stanwyck, Brittney Henegar).